Email MeBrian W. Easton
Brian Easton has practiced law since 1995 and has spent the entire 20 years of his practice as a personal injury attorney working only for injured persons. In recognition of his years of trial skill, professionalism, and ethics, Brian is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) – one of the most select and exclusive associations for trial attorneys and judges. He has also been selected to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® - The Top Trial Lawyers in America® (an honor given to less than 1% of attorneys in the United States), and has been chosen each year since 2014 as a National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyer. Brian has also received the designation of Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters. In addition, Brian has received a Commendation from the City of Lancaster for Demonstrating Excellence in Trial Advocacy in the Superior Court of California and is in the registry of Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals in the Law for 2014 and 2015.
Brian received his B.A. degree Magna Cum Laude (Top 10%) from Brigham Young University, in 1992, and his Juris Doctor Cum Laude (Top 20%) from Brigham Young University in 1995. Brian has been admitted to practice law in California since 1995 and is also admitted to practice before the Central and Southern Districts of the United States District Courts. Brian has argued cases before the California Court of Appeals and has tried cases in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, and San Bernardino Counties.
Over his career Brian has obtained more than 40 Million Dollars for his clients from the insurance companies and has represented thousands of people in personal injury claims and accidents. These include automobile accidents; boating and aviation accidents; assaults; defective products; claims arising against cities, counties, and the state of California for roads, sidewalks, and other governmental properties that cause injury; trip/slip and fall claims; dog bites; and medical malpractice cases.
Representing injured people against large insurance companies, corporations, and other so-called “Goliaths” brings a special satisfaction to Brian. In a single recent 6-month period, Brian was able to obtain $2,000,000 for a gentleman who fell off an unsafe scaffold due to the fact that he put a ladder on top of the scaffold to make it higher; $1,250,000 for a woman who was in a T-Bone collision and required a neck fusion surgery; and $500,000 for a woman struck by a student riding a bicycle on a campus sidewalk. Each of the above claims were originally disputed by the defendants’ insurance companies, but Brian’s skill and hard work allowed him to provide justice and compensation to the injured and needy victims.
Besides being a lawyer, Brian is a father of two children, a member of the Rotary Club of Huntington Beach, an Eagle Scout, has served a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and is an active community member. Brian loves life, is a friend to all who know him, and enjoys surfing, snowboarding, golfing, and wakeboarding.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Products Liability
- Hospital Law
- Premises Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. cum laude - 1995
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1992
- Crisis Intervention for Legal Counselors , J. Disp. Resol., 67, 1996
Honors and Awards
- The Top Trial Lawyers in America®, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Registry of Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals in the Law , 2014 - 2015
- Received a Commendation from the City of Lancaster for Demonstrating Excellence in Trial Advocacy in the Superior Court of California
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers, since 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member, 2013 - Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 1995 - Present
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Eagle Scout (Boy Scouts of America)
- Member, Rotary Club of Huntington Beach
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints